Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wow, call the newspapers!!

It's two posts and both have knitting in them! I just finished what I dubbed the Grape Vine Poncho. My own design (don't ask, I B.S.'d my way through it) and it's with that Catherine the Great colorway yarn that I can't remember anything else about. I can't believe I'm modeling with no make up on either LOL, but tough! :P


And this is the first hexagon for the Basalt Tank from Knitting Nature. King Tut yarn. I have to make three more and a few half hex's. I would like to wear this tank to school this summer to show off the tattoos ya know? :)

I'm pretty happy with the first one but I seriously need to find more comfy stitch markers. I'm ashamed to say that I've missed placed the ones Meg made me using beads her bro. made. I'm such an ass. I'm sure they're around somewhere, it's just locating them in this sty.

Anyway, enjoy the duel post with knitting content. Who knows how long it will be before it happens again. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home